Your Complete Self Help Guide to Debt Freedom
Stop worrying about collections calls
Get Control of Your Financial LIfe in 60 Days
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through the nonsense and discover the simple plan that works. Forget about all the hype and gimmicks.
Forget about debt consolidation services, credit repair services, and get rich quick schemes. That’s all crap.
There are three problems with most programs out there:
1. With most debt consolidation programs you are prolonging the problem, paying someone different, not making progress.
2. Most credit repair services make you pay for something you could easily take care of yourself, especially with what you will learn in the guide.
3. Hopefully by now you have realized that there is no such thing as "Get Rich Quick" or "Easy Button Fix". It just doesn't exist.
For a debt resolution plan to work it has to be simple follow. It has to fit and work with your lifestyle. It can’t be ultra restrictive and chock full of rules. Most of all, it has to get reults. That’s what Weathering Debt is all about.
The only guide that specifically targets mean, harrasing, hard-to-stop creditors.
No matter how hard you try or what you do it seems impossible to stop the collection calls, resolve your debts, start saving and get out of the rat race.
Weathering Debt was designed specifically to eliminate collection calls, and get you out of debt once and for all by crushing the
5 biggest debt myths:
1. Myth: You have to pay every penny of your debt.
Fact: Depending on where you are in your debt struggles you have a number of different ways to get out of your debt for less than you originally owed.
2. Myth: You have to settle your debt to make the collection calls stop.
Fact: This is a lie told by debt consolidation companies. There are quick and simple ways to make sure they never call again. And if they do, you can sue the jerks!
3. Myth: You need a professional to get anything accomplished.
Fact: Lawyers can be helpful when filing motions to sue, but there are many things you can do to improve your situation on your own.
4. Myth: Bankruptcy is the only way to get rid of collectors if you can't pay everything.
Fact: There are many different ways to get collectors off your back. Bankruptcy certainly is one way, but is by no means the only way.
5. Myth: It's easier to file bankruptcy and wipe the slate clean.
Fact: Not only does bankruptcy destroy your credit, it definitely does not wipe the slate clean. We will go over many simple and effective solutions that will allow you to avoid bankruptcy.
Get out of debt while still enjoying the things you love
Wouldn't you love to resolve your debts while still getting to do the things you enjoy most?
Like eating delicious food (my favorite), traveling, or enjoying an awesome concert?
Do you want to do it without becoming a slave to spread sheets and calculations?
Do you want to eliminate stress, worry fear, and other health issues?
Would you like to rid yourself of pesky ollections calls just by following a few simple steps and sending a letter? Or have peace of mind you haven't experienced since childhood?
Imagine feeling financially stable. How much would that impact your family and social life?
And how much more productive and successful could you be?
1. How your current cedit card company is keeping you enslaved.
2. Why balance transfers are NOT a solution to high interest rates.
3. How to fix low credit scores on your own.
4. Why following the traditional rules of financing is keeping you in debt.
5. What common household practices are wreaking havoc on your finances.
6 Why credit reporting agenices are NOT the enemy and can help you fix your cedit ... if you know how to use them properly.
7. How most credit companies accelerate the debt death spiral.
8. Why you need MORE communicaiton with credit companies; not less.
9. How debt settlement companies increase your problems and DO NOT help you escape debt. Save your money!
10. What to do immediately before talking to creditors to enhance your outcome.
11. Why you don't need as much money as thought to build wealth.
12. How certain letters can speed up your financial recovery.
13. How to optimize communication levels for faster results.
14. The "Good Debt" myth. Why you should NOT be putting anything on your credit card.
15. Is good credit really necessary? Discover the truth.
16. How to strengthen your financial health and stop getting into debt.
17. What rarely used debt resolution tactics can make a big difference. Most are completely useless.
18. How to improve money management. It's not how much money you make, but how much money you are utilizing.
19. How enjoying your favorite activites, concerts, delicious foods, and hobbies can help you towards financial freedom.
(I'm happy to put you in touch with any of these people)
Paid off $3,000 in debt.
" After only a month and a half of using Weathering Debt, I stopped all collections calls. Shortly after I became current on all of my outstanding debts, and have already paid off $3,000!! It feels great to be back in control of my financial life!"
- Stephanie R.
Paid off $10,000 in credit card debt.
" This book saved me and my family. I was in danger of losing my home. In two months I got the collection calls to stop and had worked out a deal with the bank. Thanks to Weathering Debt, I have now paid of $10,000 worth of credit card debt. I still can't believe how well it works!"
- David F.
Collected $1,000 from one of her creditors
" Like most people behind on their payments, I was receiving multiple collection calls a day. I followed the easy to follow steps in Weathering Debt, and within two months got all but one to stop. The one who didn't I sued and settled for $1,000. This book is AMAZING!"
- Brittany D.
Paid off $5,500 in consumer debt.
" I was living the typical 'American Dream' and I bought way more than I could afford. Weathering Debt got me back on track in just 5 weeks. I have now paid off $5,500 in debt that I never should have had to begin with."
- Randy A.
FROM THE BLOG
" I just want to say up front, that if you think that there is any way to get out and stay out of debt easily(short of winning the lottery), you are sorely mistaken. The ways I will give you are simple yes, easy, not so much.
But, they are effective!
I have used each of them to personally climb my way out of nearly $50,000 worth of consumer debt . . ."